Please note the following guidelines regarding all classes:
- Students should arrive 5-10 minutes early for class. Students arriving later than 15 minutes late will result in not participating with the class
- Parents or students should inform teacher if they will be missing class. Students may make up the class in another age appropriate and teacher approved class. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes.
- The teacher has the right to suggest a change in class level or age group.
- All students are encouraged not to leave the room once class had begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises. Preschool children may need a parent’s attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavior issues. Please do not leave the waiting room when very young children are in class without informing the office or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment
- Corrections and behavior: Students are expected to behave in class. Students will be asked to not participate in class if they are disruptive. School age children and teens: please practice respect. Students are not to be socializing in a disruptive manner during the class with other students. Please come early or stay late to enjoy friends in the waiting area. Please honor your teacher and fellow students by giving full attention and co-operation. You will be advised if we feel any student is not well adjusted to the classroom environment for any reason over time. Dance is about body positions; therefore there will be times that the teacher will make hands-on corrections.
- Attendance: Regularly attending class is important in the development of the student. If a student misses more than five classes from February to the recital they may not participate in the recital unless due to family emergency or severe illness.
- Inclement Weather: Classes may be cancelled due to bad weather. Harper Dance Center will follow Mashpee Public Schools. Students may attend another age appropriate class for a make-up. There are no refunds or credit given due to weather. Please call the studio or visit the website for updated weather cancellations.
- Harper Dance Center is not responsible for your child before or after class. Please pick them up and drop them off in the lobby. Do not allow your child to wait outside.
- During class if a student complains of being ill, or sustains an injury and cannot participate, the instructor will send them to the office were the parents will be notified if not on the premises. Please do not come to class sick. You may make up your class in another age and skill appropriate class.
Dance class is educational and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at Harper Dance Center will be a pleasure.
Dance is our passion at Harper Dance Center and we want to make it accessible to every child and adult that wants to express themselves and grow through the art of dance. We offer affordable classes with Multiple Class and Family Discounts, as well as affordable costume fees and ticket prices.We offer an easy monthly payment plan, auto drafting and extra incentives for upfront bulk purchases.
Class Prices per Month
30min class- $30
45min class -$40
60min class- $50
75min class- $60
90min class -$75
- Payment is due monthly, tuition is divided into ten equal payments, from September to June.
- Monthly tuition is based on the average of 3 weeks per month. Some months have as few as (2) two weeks others have as many as (5) five.
- Payments are due on the (1st) first of each month, auto billing is available.
- We gladly accept the following methods of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Payments may be made online, at the office, or by mail.
- Any account unpaid after the (15) fifteenth of the month will have late charges assessed for 10% of the total monthly tuition.
- You will not be receiving a statement from our office for your monthly tuition. You may check your account online at any time. If at any time you would like a printed statement of your account you may request one.
- There will be a non-refundable $15 registration fee charged at the beginning of each term (summer & fall)
- Tuition for students who register in the middle of an active month will not be prorated. Students can either wait until the next month, pay the drop in rate, or make up those classes during another regularly scheduled class at HDC appropriate for the student.
Refunds and Cancellations
- The school year consists of (30) thirty weekly class sessions. This includes 2 extra weeks per year to accommodate missed classes because of snow, school holidays, or instructor sick days.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, school holidays, or personal commitments.
- School holidays and snow days are determined by the Mashpee School system. When they are closed, we are closed.
- If school holidays or snow days significantly limit a classes regular monthly schedule, participants are welcome to make up those classes during another regularly scheduled class at HDC appropriate for the student.
- If there are more than 2 instructor sick days in a 30 week session those classes will be made up at the end of the year or at the discretion of HDC.
- HDC reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registration and a full refund will be given.
- If a very young student is not ready to participate in a class after several visits, a refund of tuition will be given at the discretion of HDC.
- When a student sustains an injury that does not permit them to participate over an extended period of time a credit or refund will be issued.
We offer a 10% discount off of your second class registration with an additional 5% discount for every added class. We also offer an additional 10% off for families registering each additional student.
Single student example:
First class- regular price
Second class- 10% off
Thirds Class- 15% off
Fourth Class- 20% off
Fifth Class and beyond- 25% off
Multiple student example:
First class- regular price
Second class- 10% off
Each additional Student:
First class- regular price + an additional 10% off for multi-student discount
Second class- 10% off + an additional 10% off for multi-student discount
*Valid only on select registered classes.
I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Harper Dance Center, LLC, its owners, members, advisors, Board of Directors, and all employees and agents of these parties from all liabilities, suits, claims. and/or demands of any kind or nature, legal or financial, whether caused in any way by the negligence or not, arising from the participation in or observation of any Harper Dance Center, LLC activity for injuries to any person or property, whether on or off the premises. The student/participant named above does voluntarily participate in any and all Harper Dance Center, LLC activities and that the student/participant and I understand that certain risks are inherent to and from participation and involvement with Harper Dance Center, LLC and in its various formal and informal activities. Harper Dance Center, LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen property, at any time. Anyone found to be violating any of the rules, codes of conduct, or found to be disruptive to either another individual or group may be asked to leave the premises or off-site location at any time and be refused reentrance without any full or partial refund.
As the parent/legal guardian of the student/participant named below, I request and authorize that in my absence the student/participant named below be admitted to any hospital or medical facility for diagnosis and treatment. I request and authorize physicians, dentists, and staff, duly licensed as Doctors of Medicine/Osteopathy or Doctors of Dentistry or other such licensed technicians or nurses, to perform any diagnostic procedures, treatment procedures, operative procedures and x-ray treatment of the student/participant named below. I have not been given any guarantee as to the results of examination or treatment. I hereby authorize Harper Dance Center, LLC, its owners, members, Board of Directors, and all employees and agents of these parties to act for the student/participant named below according to their best judgment in providing or arranging for emergency care in any emergency circumstance requiring medical attention. I authorize the hospital, medical or care facility to dispose of any specimen or tissue during the course of any diagnosis, treatment or other normal and customary procedures.
Just like any business, our success depends on our ability to promote ourselves. We won’t use anybody’s name with their photo unless we ask you first. We’re asking now for your permission to use your photos to help promote our business. The second half says that if your photo ends up in a commercially available product, you can get a printed copy of whatever is was they used it for and a complimentary digital file of the same image. Now on to the legalese . . .
As the parent or legal guardian of child/ren named below, I hereby give permission for Harper Dance Center LLC or Bryce Harper Photography, its assigns, licensees and legal representatives the right to use my image, likeness, picture, portrait or photograph and those of the children named below for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website, or publication to promote the business without compensation to myself or my heirs. Individual images may be subject to exclusion by written notification to Bryce Harper Photography. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
Additionally, As the parent or legal guardian of children named below, I hereby give permission for Harper Dance Center LLC or Bryce Harper Photography, its assigns, licensees and legal representatives the right to use my image, likeness, picture, portrait or photograph and those of the children named below in all forms of media, including electronic media and/or composite representations, for advertising, trade, photographic contests or any lawful purposes and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created in connection therewith. In consideration of this permission, in the event of a released image being used in a for-profit, commercially available print or digital publication, you may request a complimentary copy of that publication (if printed, and up to a value of $50) as well as the full resolution digital file of the published image.
- Hits: 4543